onsdag 7 maj 2014

day 19

I've made it so that the player and the NPCs are better synced in movement. What I did was actually rather simple, as the only edit needed was that I set the NPCs' "readyfornextstep" bool variable to true in the beginning. This means that they wait for the player to move first, which makes the entire movement a lot smoother.

We finally got a android tablet from the university! This means I'll be able to convert our game for the mobile media!
I'll be spending most of my time today trying to get this to work, and if I actually manage that, we'll be pretty much good to go for GGC.

I'm now working on a code class that will allow you to control the game through the touchscreen, rather than requiring a mouse and keyboard to run. It's hard work, not as easy as I hoped.
I've managed to make the player able to move by using touchscreen! All that remains is to make the camera move as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar