torsdag 10 april 2014

Dag 4

Today the morning was spent creating proper project documentation.
As a part of this, a physical SCRUM was created to create a easily accessible planning medium, in exchange for the digital ones under the jurisdiction of the producer alone.
I got Yellow. So sneaky.


Next up I converted all the Lists previously used in the generation of the playing field to a two-dimensional array, making the Data more easily accessible in the code.

Following that, I made it possible to tag blocks as "Impassable", which took a little while because I had to debug an issue where every block turned impassable when I meant for only one to be. It ended up having been the result of a minor oversight on my part, and was remedied. Progress!

An additional thing I finished was to lock the camera scrolling and zoom as to not be unlimited, which took a couple of hours due to the need of debugging the Z-axis.

Returning to work on the Pathing system after fetching a locker and some screens for the office.
first time using double screens. There is so much space for activities! Sadly, I have work to do.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar