tisdag 8 april 2014

Day 2

I've been working on being able to dynamically reshape the size of the grid, with some... interesting results.
As you can see in the picture here, the grid automatically starts at the upper leftmost corner of the rendering field, but the player pieces don't. They end up centralized, and thus spawn outside of the current playing field.
I've solved the previous issue through setting the X and Z of the player token to the X and Y of the absolute first tile, which is the one in the uppermost left corner.
here's a picture of the code as it is now (fairly ugly, but it serves my needs)


Additionally, I fixed the camera movements on the X, Y and Z planes, so the player is now capable of moving the camera around the playing field. Once I found a suitable solution I found that the camera movements were very easy to fix.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar